Change Log: Version 1.24
in Change Log
The Bitfinex Change Log is an overview of all performance and UI changes made to the Bitfinex trading platform. For an overview of all previous changes, please refer to blog.bitfinex.com/category/changelogs.
- Account creation is prevented for US IP addresses
- Addition of hCaptcha to Bitfinex’s signup and log in processes
- Fixed issue of partially obscured destination address for Ethereum withdrawal
- Fixed issue of non-responsive sign up button in Bitfinex Pulse
- Fixed issue of chart embedding not working when the user is writing a pulse and viewing a funding currency
- Fixed issue of Depth Chart not being brought back after its zoom slider is toggled to the ‘Not enough data available to display depth’ message
- Style fixes for Account settings and ledgers modal
The Bitfinex APIs are designed to allow complete access to the features provided by Bitfinex. Learn more about our API documentation here.