Change Log: Version 15.22
in Change Log
The Bitfinex Change Log is an overview of all performance and UI changes made to the Bitfinex trading platform. For an overview of all previous changes, please refer to blog.bitfinex.com/category/changelogs.
- Users can now enable or disable all withdrawal addresses
- Maximum funding period is now 120 days
- Addition of Chain Split Token (CST) support for Bitcoin Cash hard fork which will likely result in two different chains: Bitcoin Cash ABC and Bitcoin Cash Node
- Mouse pointer is now shown in Positions’ amount column
Bug Fixes (General)
- Fixed issue of expired WebSocket token
- Fixed edge case issue of theme overrides not applying
Bug Fixes (Bitfinex Pulse)
- “Get tipping badge” is now only available for verified users
- Fixed Bitfinex Pulse feed for non-authorised users
The Bitfinex APIs are designed to allow complete access to the features provided by Bitfinex. Learn more about our API documentation here.